Tools and Settings
The Tools and Settings section is where administrative tasks are completed, such as creating users, changing map options, creating landmark types, etc. The Tools and Settings section is accessed from the Dashboard screen. It is comprised of three sections, Client Tools, Landmark Tools, and Security Tools.
To access the Tools and Settings click on the Tools/Settings tab on the Dashboard.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I Configure Alert Triggers?
- How do I edit Display Format?
- How do I edit Landmark Types and Status?
- How do I edit Map Images?
- How do I edit Map Options?
- How do I edit my Captions?
- How do I edit my Preferences?
- How do I manage General Settings?
- How do I post a System Announcement?
- What can I edit in Tools & Settings?
- What does everything mean in the Security Resources Glossary?